Written by Chad Wesley Smith
If you don’t watch ESPN’s documentary series 30 for 30, you’re missing out on a lot of great stuff. My personal favorites are The Two Escobars, The Best That Never Was, The U and You Don’t Know Bo, go check them out.
Barely related to my enjoyment of 30 for 30, today I turn 30 years old, so here is 30 of my favorite articles and videos I’ve done and the 1st 30 people who use 30FOR30 at checkout will get 30% off any order from Juggernaut, so its really 30 for 30 for 30…for 30! Take that ESPN.
- 2000# Pound Total in Under 1 Minute
- Squat and Deadlift Pyramids at The Arnold
- Creating A Strength Block
- 1010kg/2226# No Wrap Total
- Designing A Peaking Block
- 2012 North American Strongman Champion
- 1055kg/2325# Raw w/ Wraps Total
- All About Specificity
- Smart Training Is Hard Training | The Principle of Overload
- Fatigue Management
- Principle of SRA