Written by Alex Viada
The Hybrid Athlete, Alex Viada’s highly-anticipated debut book about combining strength and endurance training for all-around elite performance, is finally here.
Still on the fence? Here’s a basic overview of Alex’s training methods that have helped pro powerlifters and strongmen run 5ks while improving their total or placing in shows, Special Forces candidates survive selection, and athletes of all stripes boost their performance in ALL realms simultaneously.
1. 5 Questions with Alex Viada
2. Alex Viada on the Strong360 Podcast
3. Minimizing Injury Risk from Running: Considerations for Larger Athletes
4. So You Want to Run? Endurance Training for Strength Athletes Part 1
5. So You Want to Run? Endurance Training for Strength Athletes Part 2
6. Special Endurance Sport Considerations for Strength Athletes
7. The “Quick and Dirty” on Strength Training for Endurance Athletes
8. A Guide to Strength Training for Endurance Athletes, Part 1
9. Strength Training for Endurance Athletes, Part 2
10. Practical Considerations for Combining Cardiovascular Training and Lifting
If you’ve made it this far, you should have a good idea of Alex’s methods that The Hybrid Athlete discusses in FAR more depth. Do you need more work capacity to continue getting stronger? This book is for you. Do you need more strength to run or cycle faster, while making you more injury-resistant? This book is for you. Do you train for any sport that’s not a pure strength sport or pure endurance sport? This book is definitely for you.
Join the thousands who are already learning from this amazing resource. Get your copy of The Hybrid Athlete today!