Written by Nate Winkler
Working with clients across all backgrounds, body-types, and budgets over the last few years exposed 2 common issues: the need for more time and less fat. These observations aren’t new, we all have them, but the program I have developed to solve these problems will allow you to eat better, train smarter, maximize your fat loss potential, and conquer your work week. It’s called 40 Hour Fat Loss.
Conquer Your Work Week
Many coaches and ‘nutritionists’ make several pivotal errors when handling working people and their goals, let’s look at few — do any of these sound familiar?
1) Everyone = Everyone. This one may be the most frustrating of all. Some coaches are just lazy or ignorant and want to paint every client with the same brush. Women and men are both humans, but the similarities end there. The metabolism and body chemistry of women and men respond differently to exercise, foods, stress, carbs, fats, salt, etc., therefore their programs must be handled differently.
2) Weight loss is great. This is idiotic. Losing weight is simple, just drop your calories and the scale dances. Poorly ‘equipped’ coaches know that by dropping calories they can make you happy because you see the scale move. But what happens after three weeks when the scale stops, energy plummets, and your ‘coach’ is at a loss? Dropping calories does cause you to lose weight, however, the majority of the weight lost is muscle. What you need is FAT loss, and the programs that set your body up hormonally to burn fat rather than just lose weight are drastically different. ALL of my clients can’t believe how great they feel, and how much they get to eat while reaching their goals. Why be miserable if you don’t have to be?
The most fat you can lose a week is 2 lbs, this is not a program designed to get you ready for that high school reunion in 10 days, if you’re wanting a yo-yo crash diet please, Google: ‘Weightwatchers’, and save us both the headache.
3) If you don’t succeed, it’s YOUR fault. I love the guys that try to blame their poor design and coaching on their clients. Yes, if you are cheating on your program more than 50% of the time, you aren’t going to excel, but a coach must find a way to motivate. The biggest reason for failures here is that ‘nutritionists’ forget that not everyone is a nutritionist. Working people have schedules, budgets, and priorities that outweigh training/nutrition at times. Finding a solution is not making a mother care less about her husband and kids, it’s creating more healthy recipes, quicker meals, shorter training sessions, etc., that all allow her to reach her goals within her current situation.
This program will focus primarily on helping you achieve your goals in a smaller time frame. As much as I would like you to do 1 hour workouts everyday, it’s just not realistic, so I adapted the training sessions to maximize fat loss in the smallest window of time. Perfection is not a requirement, and you aren’t a failure if you miss a day or a meal. Staying positive and committed over the long haul to our programming is what creates success stories.
4) Empty Promises. Don’t mistake this simple program for being easy. The ‘Ab King’ is easy, and look what the results are: zero. Again, if you are looking for the easy way out, don’t apply to be a test subject, and please, don’t buy the book when it comes out. So many ‘gurus’ promise that reaching your goals will be easy and fast because they know people will give them money for their worthless program. Juggernaut is not about that, neither is this program. I want you to know what you’re getting into, you will need to train 4-5 days per week, and follow the meal plan 90%+ of the time. If you don’t want to commit, I’m sorry, this just isn’t for you. You want to know how people change the way they look/feel longterm—CONSISTENCY. That’s what you’ll need here too.
Scientifically Backed, Results Proven
There is a study out there to support any claim, making it happen in the real world is where it counts. Juggernaut has done that as much as anyone in America over the last few years. Reading through hundreds of research articles and books has provided us with insight to create innovative programs, ’40 Hour Fat Loss’ is the culmination in this specific area of study. Experimenting with different carb/protein/fat/supplement servings at different times has allowed for consistent results regardless of how different each person is. Let there be no confusion, engaging in a program that is focused on fat loss does require you to increase your aerobic capacity,which causes your maximal strength to decrease. If you are weak, you will get stronger, but if you hope to hit life-time best lifting numbers on this program, you will most likely be disappointed. ’40 Hour Fat Loss’ is about increasing lean muscle, losing fat, and reaching your goals in the most time efficient way possible.
Interested in becoming a test subject?
Here’s what I’ll need you to email to [email protected] :
1) Your name
2) Your age, body weight, and training experience
3) Why you will be a great candidate for this program, guaranteeing that you will be consistent and committed to the program (please don’t waste my time)
4) Your daily food intake/schedule
5) Certifying that you are healthy enough to participate in a program like this and won’t hold Juggernaut accountable for injury
6) Any food allergies
7) You daily supplement intake, including caffeine
8) Current picture of front/side/back of your body
9) Daily work/school/sleep schedule
10) Goals in participating in a program like ’40 Hour Fat Loss’
Previous Client Testimonies
” …The program worked. I lost 13 lbs off an already lean frame in the five and a half weeks prior to the fight, reaching a walking weight of 164 lbs before the water cut, and I felt the strongest I have ever felt throughout camp. Throughout my camp, people at my gym asked me what the secret behind the magic Juggernaut diet was. My answer was that there was no Juggernaut diet…the secret was that it was MY diet, created by Juggernaut for my body and my specific needs, and that is why it worked. The Juggernaut program is NOT a one-size-fits-all approach. I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking to optimize their diets with great confidence they would see the same success I did” —Jessica Eve Richer
“I can’t tell you how much you have opened my eyes in terms of nutrition, I seriously FEEL way better than ever and I look the best I’ve looked in my life without feeling like crap…love it! — Jason Phillips
The positive changes in my body composition were amazing. I lost two inches on my waist and could look in the mirror and see the changes in lean muscle mass. The best part was that I was making gains and getting stronger while getting leaner. I experienced a noticeable spike in training energy with a great intensification of mental focus both in the gym and at work. As an entrepreneur by profession, this benefit is priceless. I’m a Juggernaut for life. —Hal Kivette
“…I consulted with Nate about my nutritional needs and began early June in my preparation for Illinois’ semi-professional football league (MSFL). I began my JTS nutrition programming at 207-208 and after eight weeks, I currently weigh 198 lbs at strong safety I feel stronger, leaner and faster than I have since college ball four years ago. The nutrition program given by JTS not only aided in my athletic performance but met the appropriate caloric and energy requirements that I needed during the day…” —ChrisWinter,CSCS,USAW