Kristen Dunsmore is a powerlifter and coach based out of San Diego, CA. Kristen is the 2018 USAPL National Champion in the 72kg class, as well as holding an advanced degree in Exercise Science. She has coached athletes both at the national and international level.
- MS in Exercise Science from Syracuse University
- BS in Health Science and Human Performance from University Tampa
- Former Director of Programming for Ohio State Powerlifting Team, 2015 National and World Collegiate Champions.
- Former Research and Development intern at Dymatize Nutrition LLC.
- 63/72kg USAPL/IPF Raw Powerlifter
• Squat: 182.5kg (402lbs)
• Bench: 110kg (242lbs)
• Deadlift: 210kg (462lbs)
$197.00 every 4 weeks
Kristen Dunsmore is a powerlifter and coach based out of San Diego, CA.